This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to buy one laptop and specify the specifications that I want ... such as processor speed, RAM

dhd-
Star I
System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
3 REPLIES 3

dhd-
Star I
I want to buy one laptop and specify the specifications that I want ... such as processor speed, RAM speed, screen card type, screen, and storage capacity of the device ... I specify what I want ... where is the link to buy and determine what I want to buy from the specifications of the device and the operating system, all of that where I find it .. Where is the link ..

botboy444
Zen Master I
dhd-

I want to buy one laptop and specify the specifications that I want ... such as processor speed, RAM speed, screen card type, screen, and storage capacity of the device ... I specify what I want ... where is the link to buy and determine what I want to buy from the specifications of the device and the operating system, all of that where I find it .. Where is the link ..

View post
just shop around for laptops, theres no real "diy laptop" that exists, but there is thousands of different laptop with different specs 🙂

christian_drome
Star II
Detailed description:Hello beautiful people, I just want to know when and where its gonna be available to purchase this exact model.
Zenbook UX535 with Intel® Core™ i7-10870H Processor incorporated
Model: UX535 with Intel® Core™ i7-10870H Processor incorporated

Looking forward to hearing some answers from you guys!

ux535.png

Thank you.