Star I
System: windows 10
Battery or AC: UN3481
Model: UX430UNR
Frequency of occurrence: first time
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:2 days ago I did the windows update. I was having trouble with the graphic card, the screen turned black slowly but recovered when entered the windows button. Last night the notebook got stuck in a loop of 'Preparing Automatic Repair'. I cannot restart the notebook in safe mode because it is stuck in this loop. The loop consist of a black screen saying 'Preparing Automatic Repair' and then it turns off and start again at the same black screen.
I have BIOS version 308 and there exist an update 311 which I have not installed yet.
What would you recommend me to do?
Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
fda.urrea
  1. System: windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: UN3481
  3. Model: UX430UNR
  4. Frequency of occurrence: first time
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:2 days ago I did the windows update. I was having trouble with the graphic card, the screen turned black slowly but recovered when entered the windows button. Last night the notebook got stuck in a loop of 'Preparing Automatic Repair'. I cannot restart the notebook in safe mode because it is stuck in this loop. The loop consist of a black screen saying 'Preparing Automatic Repair' and then it turns off and start again at the same black screen.

I have BIOS version 308 and there exist an update 311 which I have not installed yet.

What would you recommend me to do?

Thank you in advance.

Help Windows Stuck at 'Preparing Automatic Repair'
in your case , there is no relation between bios and corrupted windows os, i suspected that current running windows os has been corrupted due mis handling of softwares and incompatible device system drivers.
one method.
boot with bootable usb windows os and then choose repair your computer , follow on screen instructions