This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581G screenpad is completely blank (just the wallpaper), after resetting.

Abhishek_Roy
Star III
System: Windows 10 1909
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX581G Zenbook Pro Duo
Frequency of occurrence: Everytime
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video: Posted below
========================
Detailed description:
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. Recently I had bought this laptop, Asus Zenbook Pro Duo and after around 2 days, I got an error saying that my sound driver was missing, after I had updated every driver to the latest version, using Driver booster by IObit.
At once, I took it to a nearby Asus service centre, where, they formatted my data, and reinstalled Windows 10 and all my drivers.
But now, I've suddenly realised, that the apps that I used to have in my screenpad are gone!! Not only that, when I used to boot up the laptop before, a beautiful Screenpad + animation used to play, but now it just switches on with the wallpaper.
As you can see, there's nothing in the screenpad, just the blank wallpaper. Why??
11 REPLIES 11

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
 INTEL graphics from intel website... also all the other softwares and drivers like:
-Asus system control interface V2;
-ScreenPad Plus Optimizer;
-Asus ScreenXpert Interface;
-Asus ControlPanel Toolkit;
etc...

Abhishek_Roy
Star III
I've installed all of them. But it's still not showing

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
Well your laptop is different from mine, as I told you mine is UX482. Perhaps you have to completely reinstall everything again.

Abhishek_Roy
Star III
Dunno dude, I gave it to the Asus service centre today, hope they fix it

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
I'm sure they will...