cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Zenbook Flip S13 UX371EA Battery Life

Marcher
Star I

Hi,

Just wanted to know if anyone else on here has an ASUS Zenbook Flip S13 UX371EA and what you think of the battery life.

The spec I have is ASUS Zenbook Flip S13 UX371EA 13.3" 2 in 1 Laptop - Intel® Core™ i7, 1 TB SSD, Black, and the claimed battery life is 10 hours.  Now I knew I'd never get 10 hours, but from new out of the box and only web browsing I only get about 4 hours and I have screen brightness low and the battery mode on "best power efficiency" and have all the eco-recommended settings on.

What battery life are others getting?

7 REPLIES 7

Falcon_ASUS

@Marcher
Did you buy the OLED version or not?
The following is the specification information of the OLED version for your reference.
https://www.asus.com/laptops/for-home/zenbook/zenbook-flip-s13-oled-ux371-11th-gen-intel/ 

10.Battery tests conducted by ASUS on August 18, 2020 using the MobileMark® 2018 Office Productivity scenario. Test configuration: ZenBook Flip S13 UX371EA, 4K OLED HDR panel, Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7, 1 TB PCIe® 3.0 x4 SSD, 16 GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled, the display brightness set to 150 cd/m2, NumberPad off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.

Yes, it's the OLED version.

Marcher
Star I

@Falcon_ASUSwhat level of battery life would you expect me to be getting out of the box and just browsing on 30% brightness?  Are there any diag tools I can run to check my system on why the battery life is so poor?

BatteryBattery

Marcher
Star I

As above would expect a lot more than 3 hours battery.