This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Battery Health Charging gone since update

GenieRobot
Star I

I have a new Asus Zenbook Pro Duo and in the myAsus control panel I could select the Maximum Lifespan mode in the battery settings, which worked perfectly as it should, the battery didn't charge over 60% when plugged in and this option was selected.
Now I've made some updates to the newest versions of everything and the Maximum Lifespan mode has disappeared - there are only Battery Care Mode and Instant Full-Charge mode left, where the first option says that it won't charge over 80% but now I have it selected and the battery keeps getting charged to 92%, so this obviously doesn't even work as it should.
I want to get the most of my new laptop and hence I'd like to run it in Maximum Lifespan mode when plugged in. Should I downgrade to the previous version, or are you going to add this useful feature again?

1 REPLY 1

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.