Battery or AC: Battery
Model: UX482EA
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

Hi there,
I've recently purchased the UX482 Zenbook Duo. I've connected two external hard drives on the Thunderbolt 4 ports (with USB-A to USB-C adaptors from Amazon Basics). The two HDDs working fine.

Then I shut down the computer eg. for a break. After booting up the PC only one of the two HDDs will be recognized. You need then to plug it out and again in so that it will work again. I also switched the drives but seems that this is no problem of the HDDs.

I have a Dell laptop (Windows 10) from my work with two Thunderbold ports and same software version and tried the same but everything works well.
I've did all updates also through the MyAsus app, checked the properties... everything is OK!

I am also working with those Amazon Basics USB-A to UBS-C adaptors with a mac book pro and never had any issues.

If I use two USB-Sticks instead of the two HDDs there is no issue.

Please help.
Thanks
15 REPLIES 15

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.