Star I
System: Vivobook 16X Oled running Windows 10, Ryzen9
Battery or AC: Both
Model: Vivobook 16X Oled running Windows 10, Ryzen9
Frequency of occurrence: Consistent
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video: Not required
========================
Detailed description:After spending a month figuring this out, I studied the windows registry for themes and it dawned on me that the pixelshift creates a problem with any other app that tries to change the wallpaper(e.g. Bing Wallpaper)
I have just solved it by disabling the pixel shift option from the OLED care section, and the bing wallpaper "enable daily refresh" option is absolutely working fine.
If you enable Pixel shift, then the bing wallpaper daily refresh will NOT work (even though the switch is clickable, if you restart you will see that its become unclickable)
Regards
2 REPLIES 2

Hemantsharma
Star I
Also, the "personalise wallpaper" screen on windows 10 becomes a mess, with ALL the 5 visible thumbnails showing the same image.
I can recreate this problem if someone from ASUS wants more information.
Also, I realized this is a zenbook forum, can someone please put this into VIVOBOOK forum, or shall I recreate it there.
Thanks

Falcon_ASUS
Hemantsharma

Also, the "personalise wallpaper" screen on windows 10 becomes a mess, with ALL the 5 visible thumbnails showing the same image.

I can recreate this problem if someone from ASUS wants more information.

Also, I realized this is a zenbook forum, can someone please put this into VIVOBOOK forum, or shall I recreate it there.

Thanks

View post
@Hemantsharma
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. What system version and BIOS version are you currently using?
2. Could you please provide a video of the problem?
Thank you.