This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - ASUS Vivobook 15 X1505ZA-OLED-L511 - Windows 10 drivers???

TimmyInTarky
Star I

Hello! 
Purchased recently this laptop, but only now getting to setup it. First the Windows installation was saying no HDD found, but luckily there was a youtube video to help with that - had to download separate driver. 
However, no touchpad/mouse is there and also no WiFi. 
Urgently need WiFi Windows 10 driver, but there is none on the website.

Is this laptop not Windows 10 compatible??? 

Thank you and kind regards! 

14 REPLIES 14

I read that generic link, but it does not apply to the Asus models sold in the Philippines:
There is only 1 attachment allowed on this forum so I copy Point 3 from e-mail 1 (from Asus)

"Point 3: The USB support on this model is only data transmission, and this not supported with Thunderbolt"

That link you sent states that Power Deliver with Thunderbolt4 is supported (wrong) and that I can add either 4GB or 8GB RAM so the MOBO will run in Dual Channel mode (wrong according to you and the e-mail attached only Single Channel is supported). It also states that Intel Iris Xe GPU is in the i5 model (wrong, it is a UHD GPU).

My conclusion is that ASUS support in the Philippines is uninformed, they have no idea what configuration these laptops have.

@FrankW
The information I provided is from our global website, which includes worldwide shipping specifications. However, the specifications available for sale in the Philippines may differ and should be based on the actual local shipping specifications. Therefore, if you need to confirm the shipping specifications for the Philippines, I recommend contacting a local distributor. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

That is the same Word-Salad I keep hearing from Asus, what do you think I have been doing for the past 3 months?

I am forced to buy a i7 model for $300 more now because nobody is able to tell me what is inside that i5 model, not the retailer in Manila, not Asus in the Philippines and nobody in this Asus community. I thought Acer was bad but Asus beats Acer in this respect (misinformation about new laptop configurations) I am migrating from my Acer Aspire5 a515-54G to Asus Vivobook i7 S15 K3502ZA-MA070WS.

FrankW
Star II

This is ASUS' latest Windows11 model with Intel 12th Gen CPU-GPU, why on earth would anyone want to downgrade that system with a 9-year old OS that will be phased out end 2025? You can expect nothing but driver and UEFI issues for the next 2 years 😑

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.