This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for Productivity laptop with SSD & HDD

Resa
Star I
I currently have an FX503VM but considering buying a new laptop and checking the best suitable laptop that fits my work.
I am mostly doing programming, 3D design, and CPU-heavy rendering. So thinking about landing on i7 or Ryzen 7
GPU doesn't really matter, but it should have both SSD (M2) + HDD, and it would be nice if I could upgrade RAMs (at least 24GB)
Weight is not really important, but I would prefer 15.6inch max.
Same with screen, not really important, but not interested in TN screens. I think any IPS is perfect

I found ASUS TUF F15 FX506HM; it looks really good
+ SSH & HDD
+ RAM upgradable

but the main problem I have is the keyboard layout! it's crap
I don't know why it doesn't have a dedicated end key

Do you have any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Resa

I currently have an FX503VM but considering buying a new laptop and checking the best suitable laptop that fits my work.

I am mostly doing programming, 3D design, and CPU-heavy rendering. So thinking about landing on i7 or Ryzen 7

GPU doesn't really matter, but it should have both SSD (M2) + HDD, and it would be nice if I could upgrade RAMs (at least 24GB)

Weight is not really important, but I would prefer 15.6inch max.

Same with screen, not really important, but not interested in TN screens. I think any IPS is perfect

I found ASUS TUF F15 FX506HM; it looks really good

+ SSH & HDD

+ RAM upgradable

but the main problem I have is the keyboard layout! it's crap

I don't know why it doesn't have a dedicated end key

Do you have any suggestions?

Suggestions for Productivity laptop with SSD & HDD
If you are working for company , if you need to carry computer to office daily , then you should buy laptop.
If you working for company in Home only means , i would recommend to create assembled desktop with lesser than amount of laptop.
Desktop gives more powerful and better visual with larger display.
Go to i7 atleast 12gen , dedicated GPU.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.