10-04-2022 05:01 AM
10-04-2022 10:56 PM
- System: Asus VivoBook Pro 15 OLED (KM3500QA-OLED-L722T) - Ryzen 7-5800H - 16GB - 512GB SSD - AMD Radeon Graphics - Win 10 Home
- Battery or AC: Both
- Model: Asus VivoBook Pro 15 OLED (KM3500QA-OLED-L722T)
- Frequency of occurrence: Very often
- Reset OS: Done with no result
- Screenshot or video: Video
The screen is flashing as shown in the video.
As is also shown in the video, if I uninstall the display adapter through the Device Manager the flashing stops immediately. But after I restart the PC and run windows update and the drivers are installed (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 30.0.13044.3001), the flashing starts again.
I've tried the Version V30.0.13022.3, but the problem get worse.
Sometimes, as soon as the flashing starts, the screen freezes completely (just the screen, not thw PC) and you have to switch off and on the screen in order to get it to work again, but only to have it freeze again in a few seconds!
My laptop is still under warranty and I can't work with it. What should I do?
Screen is flashing
11-19-2022 10:02 AM