Network adapter keeps crashing and freezing whole laptop

fodormarek5
Star I
System: Windows 10 latest update
Model: M3500QC-OLEDT080T
Frequency of occurrence: ALMOST everytime I download with highspeed
========================
Network adapter: Mediatek MT7921
Detailed description:My PC freezes almost everytime I download for example from steam. Sometimes it goes to 40-50 MB/s and stays there for long time but sometimes it goes to 25-50 MB/s and then everything freezes. Network adapter stops working and restarts itself, then again goes up, freezes everything network adapter dead, restart and again.
I reinstalled network driver few times, didn't help. Tried to use 802.11ac , didn't work. I have no Idea what else to do.

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
fodormarek5
  1. System: Windows 10 latest update
  2. Model: M3500QC-OLEDT080T
  3. Frequency of occurrence: ALMOST everytime I download with highspeed

========================

Detailed description:My PC freezes almost everytime I download for example from steam. Sometimes it goes to 40-50 MB/s and stays there for long time but sometimes it goes to 25-50 MB/s and then everything freezes. Network adapter stops working and restarts itself, then again goes up, freezes everything network adapter dead, restart and again.

I reinstalled network driver few times, didn't help. Tried to use 802.11ac , didn't work. I have no Idea what else to do.

@fodormarek5
If you encounter this problem, please try the following steps.
1. Turn on the power and keep the battery power supply mode active (without plugging in the power adapter).
2. Press the power button for 30s to hard reset.
3. Enter the system and connect to the power adapter after it has rebooted.
4. Install MTK wireless network driver V3.00.01.1244 or above.
5. Install MTK Bluetooth driver V1.3.15.142 or above.
6. After the installation is complete, restart the device.
Please be sure to execute all six steps, updating the wireless network driver first, then updating the Bluetooth driver in order.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
fodormarek5
  1. System: Windows 10 latest update
  2. Model: M3500QC-OLEDT080T
  3. Frequency of occurrence: ALMOST everytime I download with highspeed

========================

tRy reset advanced settings un internet properties from control panel.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.