demetria_warr
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have an Asus k501 and Asus f502c that will not connect to wifi. I don't know all of that other info that is being asked of me. Can someone please help me? This is the fifth day of scouring for answers and getting no where.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
demetria.warr

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

I have an Asus k501 and Asus f502c that will not connect to wifi. I don't know all of that other info that is being asked of me. Can someone please help me? This is the fifth day of scouring for answers and getting no where.

Laptops not connecting to wifi
@demetria.warr
If you bring your laptop to another environment with wi-fi, can the wi-fi be connected and used normally?
Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
demetria.warr

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Laptops not connecting to wifi
Please enable hotspotin your android mobile , enable mobile data in mobile, then access wifi in your laptop.