This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does ASUS Vivobook Pro 16X (K6604JV) support ASUS Spatial Vision?

CloroxMan
Star II

Hi, I want to ask a question regarding ASUS Vivobook Pro 16X, especially model K6604JV does it supports ASUS Spatial Vision?
I saw a pre-order listing on my country's marketplace listed as "ASUS Vivobook Pro 16X 3D OLED K6604JV with RTX 4060" but when I want to look up the model number on the official tech specs of ASUS Vivobook Pro 16X 3D OLED it only shows the K6604JI with RTX 4070 but not the K6604JV with RTX 4060.  The K6604JV is only listed on the non-3D version tech specs in ASUS Vivobook Pro 16X OLED

The marketplace listing: 
Official Nvidia Store
Official Intel Store

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Falcon_ASUS

@CloroxMan
K6604 series notebooks are divided into OLED version and 3D OLED version, so we have separate introduction pages for them on our global website.
For the 3D OLED version, it has been confirmed that it has not been released for sale this year and is currently being announced as a preview and expected to be available for sale next year.
Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@CloroxMan
K6604 series notebooks are divided into OLED version and 3D OLED version, so we have separate introduction pages for them on our global website.
For the 3D OLED version, it has been confirmed that it has not been released for sale this year and is currently being announced as a preview and expected to be available for sale next year.
Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.