This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget 15.6" Laptops With Glossy Display Panels (Please Suggest)

deewinc
Star II
Back in the days, it would be easy to find budget laptops with glossy display panels. Asus had an incredible lineup in the Vivobook series. In fact, I have used the Asus V500CA since 2014 and I loved the design and the glossy panel made the laptop look beautiful.
Right now, I can't find a 15.6" laptop with a glossy display panel under $900. Asus seems to have even ditched glossy panels altogether. The ones that I can find are Dell Inspiron 7000 series range and Dell XPS that are way out of my budget $500 ~ $600.
The only option I'm left with is to gamble with Chinese brands like Teclast that have serious quality issues. But they do have a huge lineup of budget 15.6" laptops with glossy display panels.
Are there any suggestions that you may have for me from Asus? 15.6" please.
4 REPLIES 4

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Wrong forum section
This section is only for rog 5 phone

Arjit
Star III
deewinc

Back in the days, it would be easy to find budget laptops with glossy display panels. Asus had an incredible lineup in the Vivobook series. In fact, I have used the Asus V500CA since 2014 and I loved the design and the glossy panel made the laptop look beautiful.

Right now, I can't find a 15.6" laptop with a glossy display panel under $900. Asus seems to have even ditched glossy panels altogether. The ones that I can find are Dell Inspiron 7000 series range and Dell XPS that are way out of my budget $500 ~ $600.

The only option I'm left with is to gamble with Chinese brands like Teclast that have serious quality issues. But they do have a huge lineup of budget 15.6" laptops with glossy display panels.

Are there any suggestions that you may have for me from Asus? 15.6" please.

Budget 15.6" Laptops With Glossy Display Panels (Please Suggest)
check out vivobook k15 oled series laptops

deewinc
Star II
Arjit

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/53912/budget-15-6-laptops-with-glossy-display-panels-please-s...

check out vivobook k15 oled series laptops

View post
Thanks for the suggestion.
I can see the K-Series has a glossy display but not a glossy panel sitting on top of the display like the ASUS V500CA.
It's the closest it can get to what I want but the price is way above $1,000.

deewinc
Star II
Lord_Messi

Wrong forum section

This section is only for rog 5 phone

View post
Sorry about that. I will shift this question there.