This widget could not be displayed.
VivoBook
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Display Issues in Laptop

I bought my ASUS VIVO Book laptop on Dec-22. We can see the dark blue color in the laptop display screen on the top left corner. We need to know if we need to change the laptop display.#ASUS #VIVOBOOK

ASUS X515EA-EJ094T total ram capacity

I have an ASUS X515EA-EJ094T laptop with a current configuration of 4GB RAM in the slot. However, I’m having trouble confirming the total RAM capacity of this model. Could you please help verify the maximum RAM capacity supported by my laptop?Thanks!

Drabi by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vivobook PRO 16X OLED stops charging while using.

Hi yall. Just got my Vivobook and I'm not so thrilled anymore and planning on returning it right away. I bought it for studying and photoediting and I basically can't do **bleep** with it, cause the battery drains in a few hours and I can't charge it...

ztraa by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BIOS M6500RC version 316 breaks OS boot using USB4

Hi,I have a problem that ASUS-Brazil can't help me. First of all, I use Windows and Ubuntu, Windows is installed on my internal SSD, Ubuntu is installed on external SSD accessed thorough USB4 dock. Unfortunately I had a bright idea :'-( ... I update...

Resolved! Won't connect to wifi

My laptop won't connect to wifi since daylight savings started.  A friend fixed it last year but they've since died .It's working for all other devices.I'd really appreciate some help.Thanks

nonib by Star I
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos