This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS VivoBook 15 X512DA with Ryzen 3500U having issues ?

etsachin
Star II
If you are an ASUS VivoBook 15 X512DA with Ryzen 3500U having any of these issues
1) Slow performance
2) Battery not charging
3) Low CPU clock speed
4) Thermal throttling at low temperatures
if you are having any of these issues then please reach out to me on "etsachin@gmail.com". My device is barely 1.5 years old and the authorized service center has recommended a motherboard replacement for the issue which they don't even know what the reason is and i got to pay half the price of laptop itself. There has been multiple users in having exact same issue reported on AMD community which means ASUS has got something wrong on their device which they are not addressing and we got to pay for it to get fixed.
web-capture-23-8-2021-181319-community-amd-com.jpeg
web-capture-31-7-2021-221912-community-amd-com.jpeg
web-capture-31-7-2021-221943-community-amd-com.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

etsachin
Star II
jhonson

Same issue

after fews minutes of usage cpu throttle to 0.4GHZ and battery stops charging.

Very lite normal usage.

Totally disappointed with the quality of the ASUS products.

With normal usage hinge broke (no fix under warranty even though it happened with normal usage)

now this throttling issue.

Total wate of money I will never buy ASUS products in my life and won't recommend to anyone.

My 11 year old hp laptop is more stable (yes its slow and outdated but does things it can do everytime) than this 1.5 year old asus laptop.

One question my laptop is covered under extended warranty will you guys fix this issue?

View post
If the device is under warranty then claim it ASAP, they will replace your motherboard for some issue which they don't even know. Write a post here describing the issue under VivoBook section. ASUS is absolute shit. The moderator here has informed me that he has reported the issue to technical team and no solutions until now. I'm planning to throw away this ASUS shit a get something from another brand. Absolute waste of money unreliable device, pathetic after sales support i'm done with this shit brand.