Sekuk
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 2
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
3g network is shutting down in malaysia. I already experienced when there is only 4g in certain area and i cannot make or receive call. What is this? Almost 2 years and asus still cannot solve this problem. How much time do you need or you just do nothing about it until now? If there is, what is the current status?
10 REPLIES 10

Sekuk
Star III
Why all moderators keep silence about this issue? Maybe @ronald1985 want to say few words?

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Sekuk

Why all moderators keep silence about this issue? Maybe @ronald1985 want to say few words?

View post
Wait till A11 I guess. I am pretty sure A11 releases of ROG 3 and ROG 5 when they came out, no one has mentioned about VOLTE. Not that it took 2 years to get this on A11, before then it was still testing.
Moderators works for Asus officially. So you need to know that what they say should be limited from a company view. Likewise, as one of them have mentioned, they do keep a close eye on issues.
So yeah, thanks for picking me out 🙂

Sekuk
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/187975#Comment_187975

Wait till A11 I guess. I am pretty sure A11 releases of ROG 3 and ROG 5 when they came out, no one has mentioned about VOLTE. Not that it took 2 years to get this on A11, before then it was still testing.

Moderators works for Asus officially. So you need to know that what they say should be limited from a company view. Likewise, as one of them have mentioned, they do keep a close eye on issues.

So yeah, thanks for picking me out 🙂

View post
Thanks but is it how it works? I mean volte will come along with A11? Lately i got many complaints from my friends and relatives saying it was hard to reach me out and even ask me did i change my number. 3g will be the past soon in my country. My current carrier also keep advising me to change to volte supported device. If asus still doing nothing, i need to invest for new phone while this phone is still in decent shape. What a waste of money. Btw thanks ronald.