This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The main usb port of my rog phone 2 is not working since few days, neither it charging nor fast char

The main usb port of my rog phone 2 is not working since few days, neither it charging nor fast charging does not even sport the otg cable, there is no damage in the usb port. You have left work The side port is all working with the same charger. Please help me, and if there is any software related reason, then remove it, this problem is happening to many rog phone 2 users.
5 REPLIES 5

nareshlal368
Star III
Same issue me to facing bro brefor I got same later it went normal after few days don't know why such bugs alwys get to primary port now my primary port charging but dose not charge fast agin started issue

jay_kunwar66
Star III
Same happened to me and now it's working itsown but slow charging

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
If the side port is working with the same cable it's most likely a hardware issue with your bottom port. Please visit your local service center when the lockdown is lifted and it's safe for you to do so.

PowerCat
Star III
It feels like there is some software issue. It is my 3rd wire and still sometimes it shows normal charging or even does'nt connect. I have to reconnect . Furthermore when connecting to a pc the phone gets disconnected randomly making data transfer difficult .
Either we all got a faulty usb port or it's an software isue.