This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions to stop battery drain

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Are there any suggestions regarding battery drain . Everything was fine but nowadays it's draining like way too much . It went from 94 percnt to 68 percnt in 1 hour and 35 minutes seriously just by playing ludo 🥺. I think my battery calibration is not fine , despite charging it for 15 min extra after 100 it goes to 99 percnt with a few seconds . Kindly drop your suggestions below thankyou .

19 REPLIES 19

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
Here is battery usage details.
screenshot-20210614-092649941.jpg

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
SoumyaRS

Here is battery usage details.

screenshot-20210614-092649941.jpg

View post
Good for you buddy , even today my battery dropped from 77 percnt to 60 percent in just 10 hours when kept aside (idle) with only network on no bluetooth not wifi no mobile data , I'm glad no mods or so called fan boys are reaching out haha 😂🤭

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
It drained to 92 from 100 percent in just 1 hour with usage of 10 mins max . Damn 😂😂
ARP_ASUS

Hi, when you say that your Battery SOT(Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:

1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern

2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph

3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same

View post

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
ARP_ASUS

Hi, when you say that your Battery SOT(Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:

1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern

2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph

3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same

View post
Wow this is amazing , just after a shared the ss above after 5mins my phone went you while playing YouTube . After I switching on , the battery percentage dropped from 90 to 87 percnet 😂 3 percent gone when randomly it switches off . Also I'm sharing the ss this is great please have a look , now it shows 25days ago and 12 hours to go . According to the stats my phone has been last charged 25days ago 👏👏.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/168417#Comment_168417

Wow this is amazing , just after a shared the ss above after 5mins my phone went you while playing YouTube . After I switching on , the battery percentage dropped from 90 to 87 percnet 😂 3 percent gone when randomly it switches off . Also I'm sharing the ss this is great please have a look , now it shows 25days ago and 12 hours to go . According to the stats my phone has been last charged 25days ago 👏👏.

screenshot-20210615-165855583.jpg

View post
Hii there again everyone sorry if by any chance I'm annoying anyone 🙏. I just came here with a feedback , right after my phone got switched off all of a sudden while streaming YouTube you can read it below . My battery performance has improved 😅 idk what , how it happened but my really this random switching off made my battery work better than it used to before I was facing battery drain issues . I charged it to 94 percent and when kept aside for 2 hours it didn't even dropped a single percent whereas it used to drop 6-7 percnet in idle mode . That's really impressive , feels like a new battery finally. Thankyou everyone