Anilkumar
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Today I updated the android from A9 to A10 today I have facing issue of screen Ghosting after full day of usage that is so irritating and after restarting of phone that is solved please take care of this issue.
screenshot-20201107-234157922.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Anilkumar Okay, let me know if you move back to A10 and the same issue occurs again.

Melqui
Zen Master I
Pmmax

Hi @Anilkumar,

The same problem happened to me, ghost touch, and just like you if I reboot the phone the problem is solved, so I also think this is a software issue. I created a post some days ago and another user confirmed my experience.

I was able to find a very specific way to force the problem to happens, which is browsing an specific URL using Chrome or Brave. I left an step by step to reproduce in my post, I leave a link here.

@Gustav_ASUS tried to reproduce my case and he could not, so he asked to me to install a trace program and send the logs to Asus. But in my case I'm not willing to do that because of the sensitive data that I have in the phone, but maybe you can do it, if you confirm the issue you have is exactly like mine.

In any case I solved my issue by switching to Firefox for browsing (I'm using Firefox Nightly).

Best regards,

Pablo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38650/ghost-touch-after-browsing-specific-urls-with-chrome-or...

View post
Here issue occurs (sometimes) when navigate in page with many ads. When make touch screen test, error. If I turn off screen and on again problem solved.