This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 2 Black screen and power off while Charging

kirankumar17897
Star III
My Rog phone 2 automatically power off while Charging I face this issue for past 3 days while charging than phone
Then while playing Pubg my mobile temperature is 39° and than phone freez and automatically reboot than device
I can't play a single game properly whith my most awarded game smartphone of the year 2019
After the latest update this typer of issues are happening so please fix those issues
I bought this phone for playing eSports tournament on PUBG Mobile but I can't play a single game properly
Give us a good software update to fix all those issues

76 REPLIES 76

kishor271993
Star II
Even I'm also facing same issue . Better to buy iphone or OnePlus

ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91495#Comment_91495

Yes, it's a gaming phone. But if poorly developed games is created, the system will not handle that sort of things. My point is that ASUS are not the only company who is having this problem. It can also be the person using the phone because I didn't get the issue while playing on PUBG.

You should see why people think IPhone is better than Android phones, it was interesting. PUBG need to a have a software that fits across all android phones. IPhones on the other hand only need to look at IPhones, therefore it's easier for PUBG just to have one version of the game. It's how ecosystem works.

Have you checked the kernal code to see if there was an issue? If you can do that and can evidence there is an issue then I don't have much to say on that. Otherwise, there's no evidence to say it's an ASUS issue. However, the evidence I provided in the above link shows that other phones have the same issues.

View post
One of the worst mistake that I made ever is to buy this phone. Thanks @ronald1985

amirtharaj4apk
Star II
My Rog2phone shutdown or restart while charging any one having solution please help me rog official pls help

amirtharaj4apk
Star II
kirankumar17897

My Rog phone 2 automatically power off while Charging I face this issue for past 3 days while charging than phone

Then while playing Pubg my mobile temperature is 39° and than phone freez and automatically reboot than device

I can't play a single game properly whith my most awarded game smartphone of the year 2019

After the latest update this typer of issues are happening so please fix those issues

I bought this phone for playing eSports tournament on PUBG Mobile but I can't play a single game properly

Give us a good software update to fix all those issues

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/TT6V54MOSLTY/vid-20200601-203546.mp4

Rog Phone 2 Black screen and power off while Charging
same problem here any one finds the solution please help

ad_sinha19
Star II
before buying i was a big fan of rog 2.but now i'm blaming myself why did i bought this phone😞. 1week ago i send my phone to service centre with a hope that they will fix the issue of "screen becomes black during gameplay & automatic switch off when mobile becomes hot" but they did nothing.they only took my phone for 3days to repair it and gave it to me after 3days.then 1week later again i'm facing the same issue now. more importantly i dont have asus service centre near me,if i sent it to service centre it'll take more than 10days to get my phone back in my hand. what should i do even service centre is not solving the issue & returned my phone back with the same problem?? did i bought rog 2 to face those problems?? what you guys r doing in service center.?? now again i have to send my phone to service center & will be empty handed for 10days. i didnt got terrible conditions with other brands like i'm facing with asus service center & device