This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 2 Black screen and power off while Charging

kirankumar17897
Star III
My Rog phone 2 automatically power off while Charging I face this issue for past 3 days while charging than phone
Then while playing Pubg my mobile temperature is 39° and than phone freez and automatically reboot than device
I can't play a single game properly whith my most awarded game smartphone of the year 2019
After the latest update this typer of issues are happening so please fix those issues
I bought this phone for playing eSports tournament on PUBG Mobile but I can't play a single game properly
Give us a good software update to fix all those issues

76 REPLIES 76

kishor271993
Star II
shivam.sidharth26

I am also facing the same issue for months now and I have been following these discussions for a few months, but I do not see any response or a solution from ASUS. This is the worst customer support or tech support I have ever seen in my life. I only see Customers like me who are facing the issue coming here, going through the whole discussion and feeling hopeless !! #NeverBuyASUS

View post
Bro give to service center they will refund your money even I got refunded

Ömür_Can
Star III
kirankumar17897

My Rog phone 2 automatically power off while Charging I face this issue for past 3 days while charging than phone

Then while playing Pubg my mobile temperature is 39° and than phone freez and automatically reboot than device

I can't play a single game properly whith my most awarded game smartphone of the year 2019

After the latest update this typer of issues are happening so please fix those issues

I bought this phone for playing eSports tournament on PUBG Mobile but I can't play a single game properly

Give us a good software update to fix all those issues

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/TT6V54MOSLTY/vid-20200601-203546.mp4

Rog Phone 2 Black screen and power off while Charging
Friends, I found the solution to the chronic problem of the phone, turning off during charging, screen blackening during 90 fps or 120 fps, turning off during site. I live in turkey. located on the motherboard. Replacing the pm8150 ic chip solves the problem. An excellent opportunity for friends with no guarantee. save the phone from being trash. and don't look for unnecessary expense or software solutions. I haven't tried anymore. that's the only solution. Anyone can solve the problem with living in turkey also found Fixit Technology Kadikoy. Enjoy it. 🥰