This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 2 (12/512) Freezes and Auto Restart Problem

Jerel
Star I
Help... ..,my phone suddenly freezes from time to time especially while playing. (less than 2 hours of playing)
Back, home and recent buttons doesn't work and then auto restarts after 1 min of hung time.
Settings are mostly default (60 hz refresh rate, X-mode off, system lighting off) but still builds up heat fast even after only 1 game of asphalt.
Thinking of going to Factory Reset the phone or try to actually ask the ROG concept store to replace the unit of the problem still exist.
113 REPLIES 113

vishalpoorvi
Star II
Rolled back to android 9 from the official Asus website. Phone stopped freezing while gaming but the framedrop is becoming more and more even when the X mode is on . Even after rolling back to android 9 the phone switches of and auto restarts while charging and the worst thing is there is no Asus authorised service centre at Chennai (India) I have to travel 1495kms to get this phone working.

My phone is freezing and auto restart while playing games This is like again and again. I am really irritated to this please send me any solution for this problem @Anders_ASUS

kennneth241
Star II
Now it seems to be fixed, nice.

dejan_aleks_dz
Star II
I have the same problem whit restarting even when i make fast charging.can some one share some solution how to fix?thanks

dejan_aleks_dz
Star II
kennneth241

Now it seems to be fixed, nice.

View post
How