This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pubg lagging issue in rog2 android 9 open letter to asus

urbanromio2
Star III
hello guys , i'm watching some comments people saying they getting lagging issue in pubg after upgrading their mobile to android 10.
i just want to make you clear that. it is not!
i had not upgrade to android 10- after watching the reviews are bad.
i continued to play with android 9 . but from a week the game is very laggy only in rog 2 not in other mobiles i have confirmed with testing in same network with a one-plus 6, it is butter smooth as normal.
after watching some videos that need to change game driver preferences for smooth game play i upgraded to android 10 since in android 9 those options not available.
even after changing the game preferences , it is laggy as before. so i request you guys don't believe those you tubers doing videos just for number of views .
give dislike them un-follow them those people should be avoided.
from this i can confirm game is lagging in our mobile not only because of android 10. there is something wrong.
today i installed shadow legends to play with 120 fps , trust me that game does not even cross 70 fps other than splash screens .
neither pubg developers not replies about this issue nor asus .
people purchased Asus rog 2 for gaming purpose , but this is very big hit on the supporters.
solution should be found asap else asus will loss its brand value for gaming devices.
dear asus , its not your advertisement makes selling your mobiles . it is your customers recommended your mobile to others.
if such things continue you will loss us the gamers and will loss in mobile gaming platform .
have you guys saw single message from asus team regarding this?
no right.
this is what we need to understand from asus and other brands.
15 REPLIES 15

urbanromio2
Star III
XKOMODOTCOM

i think you can try playing pubg mobile with unlock 90 fps.

i try this with android 10 and no problem with frame rate when playing pubg mobile 🙂

FPS will stay in 60 - 90 👍

View post
I tried it.
It makes the device hot with in minutes.. I fear device might blast. There is frame drop issue still.
It just makes smoother but doest not stop fps drops