This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kunai update needed

Cenimm
Rising Star I
Will we get a update that's give us the possibility to have m1 and m2 to be select and start?! It's useless atm... I didn't buy them to be only for touch games or to have it in hand controll all the time... Still funny that a big company like asus didn't make controlls with normal bottoms...
19 REPLIES 19

malcompetras
Star I
I saw since January people are asking for updating the Kunai so we can use together with xCloud. No response yet? This is not what I can call respect for the custommers. I need this update or I'll forget Asus.

malcompetras
Star I
The fact you simply ignore the custommers has any relationshio with the fact you'll have a native Stadia app? So you canot attend the Xbox users?

petitpierre52
Star II
I mean we just want to use your product with modern technology, so please give us an update ( don't tell us that you just release a special thing to use Xbox controller with the Rogue phone ) , WE want to use the kunai 😊

Cenimm
Rising Star I
We will never get the update, the devs dont know what they do and if you look att every update its like the devs copy paste becuse they never find a solution to the bugs thats comes with copy paste code and hopes that its works.

Verser
Star II
Can we get an update on this from support? What is the issue here. There are posts all over the web on this, and as many have stated, this is critical to using this controls in many apps.
It's vital to the ecosystem of these accessories that they be used together. Which is fine. Then let the start/select mapping be used so we don't have to buy new controls or a new phone to be on par with the rest of Android.