This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google play service draining battery

Aadish
Star II
I d k why but from starting this has been a major issue in my phone..the battery doesnt feels to be of 6000mah.it gives performance of 4000mah battery.my phone only give 5 to 6hours sot without any sort of gaming and this is really disappointing as battery was one the major factors that made me purchase this phone..this issues needs to be fix by asus asap otheriwise its an serious issue..so called 6000mah battery then seems to be of name sake only if this continues...
6ULOMUH7XU6Q.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Aadish

I d k why but from starting this has been a major issue in my phone..the battery doesnt feels to be of 6000mah.it gives performance of 4000mah battery.my phone only give 5 to 6hours sot without any sort of gaming and this is really disappointing as battery was one the major factors that made me purchase this phone..this issues needs to be fix by asus asap otheriwise its an serious issue..so called 6000mah battery then seems to be of name sake only if this continues...

6ULOMUH7XU6Q.jpg

Clear all the cache of play services and restart ur phone.

cowie71
Star I
I've seen mods claim that this is a bug in the stats and they aren't displaying properly but I say otherwise because of your SoT, especially considering what you've mentioned your usage.

I believe the stats on mine are pretty accurate as it seems liable with the SoT I'm getting.
LYJ49JZLL7JW.jpg
See Google services and Play Store.
I have experienced this on my Samsung and Sony phones and recently on my Note 10+ and S10e, which both suffered this issue. So it leads me to believe it's an Android issue but can probably be fixed by Asus once they can pin point this issue.

Aadish
Star II

KraKen
Rising Star II
Aadish

6ULOMUH7XU6Q.jpg

U just have to restart ur phone and everything will be solved "TEMPORARILY"
after 1 or 2 days u will again face the battery drainage problem. So, again restart.
U don't have to do other thinks like clear cache or data or deny all permission blah blah blah, u only have to restart the phone
BUT THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY SOLUTION, THIS IS BUG IN ROG PHONE 2, HOPE NEW UPDATE OR ANDROID 10 FIX THIS