This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give an update for crashing /switch off problems

Manoj_kumar_cr
Star III
Sir I can't do the factory rest since many apps and storage of pics and stil day by day switch off during pubg increasing ..not only mine many People facing this problems issue please give us an update ..I don't have other mobiles to record and send you what's is happening ... seriously my friends are laughing at me ..what type of gaming mobile u took .I am just blaming the software .. I got problem while playing pubg so I cleaned pubg and deleted and reinstalled pubg but still facing the issue ..some grafics tool may have removed during update or bugs please asap give an update ...
4 REPLIES 4

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
If you're (frequently) experiencing this issue, please take your device to a local service center for RMA. As for root causes, we're still studying logs and devices.

vikrantsharma98
Star III
Manoj kumar cr

Sir I can't do the factory rest since many apps and storage of pics and stil day by day switch off during pubg increasing ..not only mine many People facing this problems issue please give us an update ..I don't have other mobiles to record and send you what's is happening ... seriously my friends are laughing at me ..what type of gaming mobile u took .I am just blaming the software .. I got problem while playing pubg so I cleaned pubg and deleted and reinstalled pubg but still facing the issue ..some grafics tool may have removed during update or bugs please asap give an update ...

You need to temporarily downgrade to android 9. Heating/ switch off is a bit less on this version. To be honest i don't expect a update anytime soon, it's the only option right now.

kirankumar17897
Star III
Manoj kumar cr

Bro if u fix these issues
I am also facing same issues

Manoj_kumar_cr
Star III
kirankumar17897

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/29667/give-an-update-for-crashing-switch-off-problems

Bro if u fix these issues

I am also facing same issues

View post
Bro do one thing play pubg using low graphics like smooth and ultra or high and don't press mobile hard while shooting and moving ..if it starts heating go out and stand in fresh air and come... mobile will get less heat and play all day....for me it is working like that try it .... Starting 2 to 3 days difficult but later u will get adopt to it better than restart mobile black screen..