This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GhostTouch Issue and System Wide Theme not applied.

Swaraj
Rising Star II
I have noticed that the screen sometimes does not respond and acts weird like if am clicking on homescreen app, the app doesnt open but the notification panel comes down instead and etc. This issue doesnt occur frequently, so idk whats the trigger point to it. It just happens randomly.
The only solution that works is locking the device and unlocking it again.
Also the theme in theme store doesnt seem to apply system wide.
It only covers the major portion and minor portion is unaffected. For example, some themes are applied to inside of calculator app and some are not. ( am using heart stone theme)
The theme i use doesnt apply to the inside of calculator. (i.e to the UI and numbers inside of calculator app) or to the privacy and security app or to the Autostart manager > Notice. It always displays in orange instead of chosen theme. The insides of play store has dark theme instead of turning to a pitch black background like it displays in settings. I would love it if the themes were applied system widely instead of just covering the major portions while leaving the minor ones. I havent checked yet throughly where the themes are applied and where they arent but i hope you would do the job. @ARP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS
Thanks again for rolling out such a smooth and stable A11 update.
5 REPLIES 5

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Swaraj,
Can you post a video of this to better share and report ahead. Always mention your phone's software version.
Theme, yes there are instances where it is not end to end. noted this feedback.

Swaraj
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Swaraj,

1. Can you post a video of this to better share and report ahead. Always mention your phone's software version.
  2. Theme, yes there are instances where it is not end to end. noted this feedback.

View post
How can i get the vdo of ghosttouch issue when the screen wont respond while its happening?
Also thx for noting the feedback on themes.
Am on latest software btw i.e Stable A11 which was released on 14 dec.
i want your attention on 1 of my other posts as well. I would like u to read it and the comments section too.
Swaraj

So far, A11 seems 3x better than A10. Am satisfied with this update. I have been seeking such a stable and buttery smooth update from asus for so long since lockdown.

Everything is perfect except for few things. I dont see any option for virus definition update or avast anti virus mentioned anywhere except for the icon " privacy and security "

And there is no option to select multiple contacts, if u want to delete multiple contacts. I had to delete 1 by 1 and thats too much time consuming so i quited it for now.

Also when playing games, the settings are not applied to games from armoury crate, for example i have set Pokémon unite game cpu frequency at 2.4 ghz and when i launch game and check, it shows 825 mhz and keeps fluctuating in between 825 mhz to 2.97 ghz.

Battery backup seems okay then a10 atleast, but a9 battery backup is still the best.

Sensors and airtriggers are working perfectly fine. (atleast for me)

Ram consumption is little high but thats fine as long as it runs smooth.

Google chrome surfing is jittery as it was in a10. Even if i have set refresh rate at 120hz, surfing chrome feels like am at 30 hz.

Finger print animations and charging animation is cool too. I wish if we had more animations for charging and fingerprint.

Thats it. I'll update here if i find any glitches or bugs.

Also a personal request, can u please launch more live wallpapers for rog 2? There are only 4 live wallpapers which respond to X mode.I got an idea but idk if devs will try to make it or not but here's the thing.

Theres an anime character named Itachi from anime "Naruto". The live wallpaper has his face with dark background. And when we turn on Xmode, the sharingan in his eyes circulate and glows and he smiles.??

Review on A11

thanks for the quick response.

VENU_S_N
Star III
ARP_ASUS

Hi Swaraj,

1. Can you post a video of this to better share and report ahead. Always mention your phone's software version.
  2. Theme, yes there are instances where it is not end to end. noted this feedback.

View post
I tried my best to record the video during the issue from other phone Also some times even if I tap once on screen ghost touch triggers and does triple tap or beyond that.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Thanks for sharing the video.
Let me report the same ahead.