This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completely black out for my rog2. Cant turn on nor charge

Dht
Star II
A sudden death happened to my rog phone2.
Now the phone is completely down, cant even turn on. I tried to press the power plus volume button. But no response.
No logo or indication when plugged in charger. Tried on both charging ports.
The batt was about 50% before this happened Seem like the phone is completely dead. Anyone facing the same issue before?
36 REPLIES 36

i am experiencing exact these same problems... what should i do? does anyone get your phone back ?

vikrantsharma98
Star III
Well this heating issue seems to be getting worse now.

rjay
Star III
GUYS, I JUST WENT THROUGH THIS, PLEASE DO NOT SEND TO RMA. THEY WILL HOLD YOUR PHONE FOR WEEKS AND TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY BECAUSE IT IS OUT OF WARRANTY BECAUSE OF CUSTOMER INDUCED DAMAGE. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF FKIN LIARS, PLEASE LISTEN TO ME. DISPUTE THIS WITH YOUR BANK AS QUICK AS YOU CAN, AND EITHER PURCHASE A NEW ROG OR GO WITH A DIFFERENT COMPANY. THEIR RMA SERVICE IS A SCAM AND DRAGS!!!!

jgkiesel2010
Star I
I experienced this as well. I paid for an international phone but was shipped a Tencent with the WW rom. The company who sold it (NGP Store USA) is refusing to refund the purchase and blaming me. Anyway, this morning my phone did the fast blink and no response. I plugged it into the rapid charger, and nothing, wouldn't boot, and no indication that it was charging on either charge port. I left the phone on the rapid charger, and after a distressing and long five minutes, a charge icon appeared on the screen. the phone indicated it was charging, and then it did eventually boot. Moral of the story, don't drain the battery.

mnhjslm196
Star I
This is ROG Phone 2 .Screen light is getting black out during gaming and charging. Very irritating to play games. Can't use my phone during charging.
Tell m what is the probleme and how to fix it.
I can't even play one single game for last 1 month.