This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completely black out for my rog2. Cant turn on nor charge

Dht
Star II
A sudden death happened to my rog phone2.
Now the phone is completely down, cant even turn on. I tried to press the power plus volume button. But no response.
No logo or indication when plugged in charger. Tried on both charging ports.
The batt was about 50% before this happened Seem like the phone is completely dead. Anyone facing the same issue before?
36 REPLIES 36

simaowrl
Star I
Hello, I am experiencing the exact same problem, I have my ROG since December 31st and it has been amazing ever since, no issues whatsoever, then out of the sudden today when I woke up the screen was deformed, Half the screen was intact and the other half has some lines on it, and the touch screen would only work at 1/3 of the screen. As a reaction the first thing I did was restarting the phone, since I could not touch the "restart" option I pressed the power button the whole way until it restarted. When it got on the screen was still deformed, but this time it was slowly turning light blue and slowly covering the whole screen black. I left it for a few hours on the table while I was arranging my warranty, and when I came back the screen wasn't even showing up, it was completely black, but I could still feel the vibration and the charger light was still working, I left it for a few more hours and now its not even vibrating and the charging light wont even turn on. I hope I can get it fixed since I did nothing for this to happen.

simaowrl
Star I
simaowrl

Hello, I am experiencing the exact same problem, I have my ROG since December 31st and it has been amazing ever since, no issues whatsoever, then out of the sudden today when I woke up the screen was deformed, Half the screen was intact and the other half has some lines on it, and the touch screen would only work at 1/3 of the screen. As a reaction the first thing I did was restarting the phone, since I could not touch the "restart" option I pressed the power button the whole way until it restarted. When it got on the screen was still deformed, but this time it was slowly turning light blue and slowly covering the whole screen black. I left it for a few hours on the table while I was arranging my warranty, and when I came back the screen wasn't even showing up, it was completely black, but I could still feel the vibration and the charger light was still working, I left it for a few more hours and now its not even vibrating and the charging light wont even turn on. I hope I can get it fixed since I did nothing for this to happen.

View post
As an addup to this comment I believe it had something to do with the accessory that came with mine, the "AeroActive Cooler" since I didn't use it until very recently but it was working great. Might have something to do with the issue since its the only abnormal thing I recently did with the phone.

Today i sent my ROG Phone 2 to service center because today it starting open back after MCO, so they said i need to wait 1 week. Hoping once fixed the problem never came back.

simaowrl

View post
i am having this problem when i was playing pubg. it has been 7 hr, and nothing is happening.. what is the update about your phone?

simaowrl

View post
what is your update?