This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog2 touch issue while playing pubg

vineethmohan902
Star II
The main issue is with the touch. When ever I am trying to look around in the game, the touch Response is choppy.
And it's very clear when I open the ADS (open scope to aim), I am unable to control recoil. Sometimes the gun keeps going up and I have to make a second swipe to control it.
3 REPLIES 3

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
vineethmohan9020

The main issue is with the touch. When ever I am trying to look around in the game, the touch Response is choppy.

And it's very clear when I open the ADS (open scope to aim), I am unable to control recoil. Sometimes the gun keeps going up and I have to make a second swipe to control it.

Do u use gyro ??

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
vineethmohan9020

Same question. Are you using gyro? Would it be possible for you to use the screen recorder with show touch enabled?

vineethmohan902
Star II
Bro it's solved.my finger slightly touching the top corner of the display that's why it happened.now am happy.thank u brother for the support