This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog phone 2 Android 10 issues

akashvarshney00
Star III
There are a lot of things that changed my phone's experience after the A10 update.
1. The phone now overheats while charging using the 30 Watt adapter as well as 18 Watt adapter.
2. Gaming performance reduced a lot specifically Pubg where frame drops and desync is now. Becoming a normal behaviour, checked the wifi and it's stable. The phone overheats while keeping the graphic settings to High, anti- aliasing also was disabled.
3. Ran Geekbench score after updating to A10 and see my score, you will be shocked and it even lists below One plus 6.
I am reporting these issues within not even a week of upgrade but this is important to report as this phone is still with a lot of bugs after updating to Android 10
0FN79WCNRZW4.jpg
9M0VQI4VR26G.jpg

64 REPLIES 64

ssankeerthan55
Star II
Anders_ASUS

Those of you who say that you updated to A10 and got really bad battery life and performance, probably encountered some issue in the update process which will not show up as an error. When you downgraded to A9 again, then the phone got totally reset. So this is not a fair comparison.

Do we have anyone in this thread who factory reset their phone after the A10 update and got a bad score, then downgraded to A9 with performance fully restored? If there is such a user, then I would very much like to get in contact.

Just ping me or quote this message and I will get back to you as fast as possible.

View post
am facing similar issue. The phone restarts 4-5 times Immediately after starting. This happens when I play PUBG mobile. Please suggest a solution. This is happening more often after the latest update last week. Please sir help me.

vikrantsharma98
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Those of you who say that you updated to A10 and got really bad battery life and performance, probably encountered some issue in the update process which will not show up as an error. When you downgraded to A9 again, then the phone got totally reset. So this is not a fair comparison.

Do we have anyone in this thread who factory reset their phone after the A10 update and got a bad score, then downgraded to A9 with performance fully restored? If there is such a user, then I would very much like to get in contact.

Just ping me or quote this message and I will get back to you as fast as possible.

View post
I've done that, had reset my phone at a10 which did'nt solve any problem and then downgraded to a9 and the device temp was way low, earlier at a10 temp while i started gaming was 38C which when got above 42-43 then the phone switched off, whereas on a9 it started with 33-35 and bearly got 42-43, with no blackout issue. but the device is not with me currently as i've submitted it to service centre.

Pashi
Star II
Now your update 10 sucks with internet ..morons

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Pashi

Now your update 10 sucks with internet ..morons

View post
Mine seems to be working fine - can you elaborate on what is the issue you're getting?

Pashi
Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/92317#Comment_92317

Mine seems to be working fine - can you elaborate on what is the issue you're getting?

View post
Well,my isp tower is 800m away,which shows very good signal status ..when I open pubg, Instagram etc.....it pings to 988 ms .it's to irritating