This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

gianlucanos

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/821/2DUPTVG0BLRQ.mp4

This video Will show the exactly problem we're having with right trigger on Rog Phone 2. As you can See left trigger (Blue) works perfectly.

View post
Same issue i am also facing

m8m9a0
  • Same problem here, right trigger Is not working properly, left One Is perfect. Hope Asus Will solve this soon, this Is getting me really sad..
  • I used the phone less than one month

View post
Have you got any answer

imkara92

Same air trigger issue for me, too. Left air trigger works well but the right one flickers. To emphasize the problem, for example when you play pubg and in the middle of the conflict, you press and hold air trigger to fire the automatic weapon but it starts flickering and auto fire mode turns into the burst or single alike mode because of flickering. And that problem gets you killed for sure 🙂 It suddenly started just a few days ago. I formatted the phone but the problem is still active. I cleared the surface of the buttons, tried sensitivity booster etc... Nothing works... It makes me extremely annoying because i've been using it for 7 months in FPS games. And because of that i used to it, it's a big problem for me... I hope there is a solution, because lots of people are suffering from this annoying problem. Please let me know if any of you guys finds a solution.

Edit: I added the video recording of the problem. as you can see in the video, the left air trigger is completely fine when i move my fingers on the surface. But the right one flickers all the time. And the result is the same if i hold my fingers on the right air trigger instead of moving on it. After a while it starts flickering in all the situations.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/1UWJQEY6S3V7/vid-20200716-032834-282-29.mp4

View post
Have you got any solution.... Coz i am also a victim

Kaimer
Star II
amaanyusufi7

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/78440#Comment_78440

Are you using the left trigger to fire too? Cuz i am and its happening on the left side while the right works just alright

View post
I use the left trigger to aim down sight like I do on my PS4. I can't ADS now because the trigger keeps flickering like crazy. I sent my log and screen recording to @Gustav_ASUS a little less than a week ago.
I'm waiting on a reply at the moment.

If there's no fix for the issue, I think I'll have to find a different gaming phone to move on to, how can we game with unreliable "triggers" of all buttons!! 😭

msaiq79
Star II
and i have the same exact problem on the left airtrigger and ofcourse no soluation from the developers. formatting didnt help, my KD dropped because of this JOKE I was planning to get the ROG 3 but now i think i am switching to another mobile because of the bad battery issue and the Airtriggers. SMH