This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Together for AnimeVision

malmasri7
Star III

For AniMe vision, many GIFs are locked because they need to send or receive through the ROG Together feature. I know no one who has an ROG phone in my circle, and honestly, due to the problems in the phone, especially the invisible AOD and new notifications + problems in AirTriggres, I cannot convince anyone to buy this phone.

How can we unlock these GIFS without ROG Together?

7 REPLIES 7

Eqram_Slayerz
Star III

This mission is totally annoying 

kmcmurtrie
Rising Star II

AniMe is useless because it can't be customized in a useful way.  Custom images don't have access to notification data.  Built-in images for notification data only blink it for a moment.  There needs to be a real scripting language for it.

MiroS
Rising Star I

I don't use anime at all because in this state it's just a feature for kids, I wanted to use it for notifications as it is presented everywhere , but it's unusable... I partially solved the problem with triggers by clean installation and hard reset after the last update what I have this phone 4 months I have already done hard reset 5 times , there is more worry than joy with the phone and I am seriously considering selling it

papyus
Star III

We need to raise this problem and send requests to the moderator to unlock the AniMe in next update