This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Phone 8 RESTARTING GLITCH! BOOTLOOP!

Jay_ROG6
Star III

My phone is on the latest firmware .325

Its stuck rebooting everytime i have WiFi and Mobile Data on. Once these two are on the phone stays rebooting. Once i turn them off the phone boots normally. I can't use internet at all on the phone if i turn any of them on the phone crashing on goes in a bootloop and keeps on rebooting! I just got this phone and i was so excited about it no im really aggravated. I spent a $1000 from Asus official website and got the US version so i have no issues but i ended up with a phone that i cannot use. Please help with this issue its urgent.

63 REPLIES 63

Hi @HellKnightHicks 
I have now edited my post with a bit more info, the teams are working to solve this.

How long are we looking at? This is truly unacceptable time frame especially since y'all aren't going to compensate us for the money lost on cellular service that can't be used. My phone isn't even a year old and has been down over a week now with no fix in sight. This phone has put a real dark cloud over how I feel about ASUS.

Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI for the group, due to fear of the phone becoming unusable I have made the difficult decision to return the device and already ported my number to Verizon as well as procured a new device (S24 Ultra).  While technically a spec downgrade, I have been not let down by the phone so far. 

Why did you switch to Anon mode to post? My email notification tells me who you are 🤣

Gutter_Fool
Rising Star I

Everyone, just a little more patience! An update addressing the AT&T SIM Card issue has been released for the ZF9 and ROG 7. Release Announcments found here: 3/28/2024 Zenfone 9 Android Update & 3/28/2024 ROG 7 Android Update 

I am sure other model updates will be rolling out sooner than later.