This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger Issue in ROG 8 Pro

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

Air trigger pressure are much higher and not stable at all even you set lowest on Pressure button setting from AC . Sometime it work and sometime doesn't. When you connect Aero Active cooler X the air trigger are less stable and required more pressure. ASUS should fix this for the all gamers who all love ROG Phone Series. Else they will never buy upcoming ROG series Phone in future.

I think The Pressure on air trigger should be fix with less Force on trigger with more stability. The Problem will be sort out easily.

I hope Asus ROG Phone Team will read my comment and will sort out in next update and reply to me.

Please Asus Fix this issue. Eveyone facing this issue who bought ROG 8 Pro.

In other feature the phone is very good .

221 REPLIES 221

Yeshua00
Star III

Yeah goes off randomly if you cross flex slightly so small was barley noticable 

ENG430
Star III

I just sell this piece of garbage in half of it price!! 4 months without any solution.. I had used Rog 2, Rog 3 And Rog 5 without facing any issues. 
But when a company don't care about customer then we should close this company file for ever. 
Bought the new IPAD PRO M4 in half of the price of that garbage!! 

deneskulik
Star II

Sajnos én is ezzel a problémával küzdök, a telefon ezen a téren nagyon nagy csalódás hiszen pont az airtiggerek miatt lett megvásárolva sajnos konkrétan játszhatatlan vele a jaték

Altair4300
Star III

Yeah I experienced the same. Exactly the same problem. But now everything is okay. I cleared data and cache of armoury crate ,uninstalled armoury crate. Uninstalled the games. And restarted the phone. Restored back armoury crate. And started the whole process of setting it up , including the pressure settings. And everything was fine 

Altair4300
Star III

This problem was also discovered after the latest update, same with me.