This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger Issue in ROG 8 Pro

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

Air trigger pressure are much higher and not stable at all even you set lowest on Pressure button setting from AC . Sometime it work and sometime doesn't. When you connect Aero Active cooler X the air trigger are less stable and required more pressure. ASUS should fix this for the all gamers who all love ROG Phone Series. Else they will never buy upcoming ROG series Phone in future.

I think The Pressure on air trigger should be fix with less Force on trigger with more stability. The Problem will be sort out easily.

I hope Asus ROG Phone Team will read my comment and will sort out in next update and reply to me.

Please Asus Fix this issue. Eveyone facing this issue who bought ROG 8 Pro.

In other feature the phone is very good .

195 REPLIES 195

Good for you. In India we don't even have an option to return. Once we buy we are stuck.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

It is through amazon the return otherwise in France the return is not possible either.

Dear User. I am a Black Shark 12 GB user and I wanted to change to Rog Phone 24 GB (beautiful phone) wjat is most important for me is not money but triggers. Are hey that bad for PUBG and COD? What is most importante for me are side triggers.

The triggers on Rog phone 8 as of now are very disappointing. I would suggest to wait till @Mattias_ASUS releases some solution to the problem. Rog 8 is no doubt a good phone but the triggers are making me cry as of now. 

The problem is that we have a problem with the air triggers on our rog 8s and we don't know if this is the case for all rog 8s.The problem is that we have a problem with the air triggers on our rog 8s and we don't know if this applies to all rog 8s.
Otherwise I would have asked for a standard exchange instead of a refund.