This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X Sense in AOV missing?

JuKeAb
Star I

I wasn't aware that such feature is available for Rog Phone 7. So I wanted to try it out but I don't see it showing up under Game Genie. Was this removed or do I need to update my Game Genie? TIA

9 REPLIES 9

Fuhad
Star III

X sense only support arena of valor game 

See my screenshot please. That is Arena of Valor game.

That's what I'm playing. And I don't see X sense being available.

It’s possible that the feature you're referring to might have been moved or is available only in specific software versions. I recommend checking if your Game Genie app and Homeworkify App is up to date, as some features may be added or modified in newer updates. If you’ve updated the app and still don’t see the feature, it’s also worth checking the official ASUS ROG forums or support pages for any recent changes or announcements related to the ROG Phone 7. Sometimes, features might be region-specific or require certain system settings.

Alexandra001
Star I

It sounds like you're trying to access a specific feature in Game Genie on your ROG Phone 7, but you’re not seeing it. Here’s how you can address this issue:

Check for Updates:

Game Genie: Ensure you have the latest version of Game Genie installed. Go to the Google Play Store or the ASUS app store to check for updates.
System Update: Make sure your ROG Phone 7 is updated to the latest system software. Go to Settings > System > System updates to check for any available updates.
Feature Availability:

Confirm if the feature you're looking for is indeed supported on the ROG Phone 7. Sometimes features are added or removed in different versions of Game Genie or phone firmware.
Reboot Your Device: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve issues with features not appearing as expected.

Check Game Genie Settings: Go into Game Genie’s settings to see if the feature needs to be enabled manually or if there are any additional steps required to access it.

Consult Documentation: Look at the official documentation or support forums for the ROG Phone 7 and Game Genie to verify the feature’s availability and any requirements.

Contact Support: If you’ve tried the above steps and still can’t find the feature, consider reaching out to ASUS support for assistance.

Hopefully, one of these steps helps you find and enable the feature you're interested in.