This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speaker

My speaker in camera side is making less sound than the bottom one.

Is my speaker needs serviceing?

5 REPLIES 5

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @tusherrog7ultim 
You can test your speaker with a SMMI test, you can do this by going to the calculator and pressing ".12345+=" in there you can choose a single test and do the speaker test to see if the hardware is working correctly.

If you have any issues there then I would advice contacting your closest ASUS Service Center so that they can look into it.
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location/

ric3
Rising Star I

I also experience this, but not during everyday use, such as opening applications and so on. I experience this while playing games, and suddenly the touchscreen seems to press on the navigation area even though I’m not touching it (like a ghost touch). The game briefly exits and re-enters, which causes the speaker's response to be slightly delayed. At the same time, one speaker seems to sound quieter than the other. That's why every time I play games, I always have to activate the navigation block

@ric3 I don't think I've heard the exiting and re-entering issue before, does this happen on one game? Or all applications?
Does the game you are playing have any kind of in-game communication?

It happens when I open apps or games in landscape mode, and all the games I play have the same issue, for example, MLBB, Genshin Impact, etc. I think there's a bug or problem with gesture navigation, because at that moment, I wasn’t swiping the gesture, but suddenly the game seemed to exit and re-enter very quickly (like a ghost touch), and one of the speakers suddenly became quieter. Sometimes it’s quite bothersome when playing games like MLBB, for example when pressing the basic attack button. I don’t think there’s an issue with the phone itself because this problem appeared after the first update of Android 14