This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOTICE TO ALL WHO WANT DOWNGRADING TO ANDROID 13!!!

JimiK
Rising Star II

Screenshot_20240411-183032_Settings.jpg

 I have noticed that many of you have asked Asus about downgrading to the A13 system, but Asus has said that it can damage the phone and that the downgrade is not easy to do. That's a complete lie. I downgraded the A13 system during warranty service (not the Asus service center, but a normal general phone service center) and they said that the downgrade is not a problem and there are no risks involved, and that the downgrade was just as easy to do as for any other phone. I don't know what Asus is doing but I think they just won't admit that the A14 system has bad problems and they won't humble themselves to give us a downgrade to a stable A13 system.

Asus has also said that it could be a hardware error, but it really isn't, the problems are caused by their own unstable updates.

I downgraded to a stable WW_33.0820.0810.241 system version, now the phone doesn't have a single problem and works like a dream.

Edit: If I get a downgrade file from that maintenance company, I will give it to all of you because Asus doesn't do it ❤️

28 REPLIES 28

Sam1991
Rising Star II

🤦 Asus you have caused us many issues by rolling out faulty updates.... 

toganstuff
Rising Star I

is 241 the original factory version? have you tried WW-34.1010.0820.71 first?

Is the original version. I didn't try the latest A14 system version "71" because it only makes the existing problems worse. Now I have this A13 system version "241" and now the phone has no problem and the gaming experience is clean.

We do not take care of downgrades here in the forums as we do not have downgrade files, the only ones with that kind of access are the Service Centers.

But they are saying they won't downgrade. What to do then? Stuck on the pathetic Android 14 for months now.