This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOTICE TO ALL WHO WANT DOWNGRADING TO ANDROID 13!!!

JimiK
Rising Star II

Screenshot_20240411-183032_Settings.jpg

 I have noticed that many of you have asked Asus about downgrading to the A13 system, but Asus has said that it can damage the phone and that the downgrade is not easy to do. That's a complete lie. I downgraded the A13 system during warranty service (not the Asus service center, but a normal general phone service center) and they said that the downgrade is not a problem and there are no risks involved, and that the downgrade was just as easy to do as for any other phone. I don't know what Asus is doing but I think they just won't admit that the A14 system has bad problems and they won't humble themselves to give us a downgrade to a stable A13 system.

Asus has also said that it could be a hardware error, but it really isn't, the problems are caused by their own unstable updates.

I downgraded to a stable WW_33.0820.0810.241 system version, now the phone doesn't have a single problem and works like a dream.

Edit: If I get a downgrade file from that maintenance company, I will give it to all of you because Asus doesn't do it ❤️

28 REPLIES 28

Zekatsuma
Star III

Sorry May I ask when will be the next update? I'm afraid of touching the phone right now....

I saw a friend of mine using Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra on genshin impact and tried his phone... it doesn't feel warm on touch... while mine on ROG 7 after 3mins in the same room and temperature... its already warm (btw the real time info back then shown me a 53c temperature)

I'm already planning to go samsung brand if this doesn't get a fix soon

Btw my phone was bought just last March 3, 2024

llfranco17ll
Rising Star I

Hi bro,

Do us all a big favor and help us with the downgrade to our phones.

Rescue us from ASUS's incompetence.

Akira58
Rising Star I

A y news on the downgrade file ? 

hrag2052
Star III

Hi JimiK. All of this information is very helpful and supportive. After several back to back conversations with ASUS Canada, they offered a refurbished version of the phone to me and refused to do the service because the phone is from another country. ASUS USA suggested that the motherboard needed replacing for the downgrade operation as well. I knew something was up and wrong about hearing all this. I contacted the phone's origin repair and support center and still waiting to hear back. The phone is currently still under warranty. I even checked with the phone store I bought it from and they can't even do that type of work. Can you suggest where or whom I can contact to get such work done? Is this something that I can do on my own? Please let me know 

If Taiwan service center got back to you , would you please inform us here ? It's a software issue not a hardware malfunction.