This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see notifications on lock screen only after unlocking the phone?

TigerTail
Star II

I have "detect face to show all notifications " on "notifications on lock screen" in privacy and "show conversations, default and silent" on "notifications on lock screen" in apps and notifications. Normally I have to unlock my phone to see the notifications on lock screen.However,I can just swipe the control and notifications bar (swipe down) to see the notifications even the phone is locked,which I do not want as someone may see my notifications . How do I fix it?

4 REPLIES 4

Mattias_ASUS

Hello @TigerTail 

Does this also happen if you cover the front camera before waking the phone up and swiping down?

Not before swipe down. There isn't any notification with that setting before I swipe down. However, I can see the notifications(like the messages) when I haven't unlock my phone with face or another other way if I swipe down

Swipe down is meaning swiping down from the lower part of screen not the very top of the screen (like one hand mode)

Mattias_ASUS

I'm not being able to recreate it, maybe I missed something, could you please send a screenshot of your settings and a short video on how it happens?

Are you on the last firmware?

Just like this,I am able to see the notifications without unlocking the phone.

And I am on the latest firmware.