cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT BUY ASUS ROG PHONES!!!!!

JimiK
Rising Star II

DO NOT BUY ASUS ROG PHONES!!!!!

After the updates, these are unusable for gaming and Asus does not fix the problems they cause.

36 REPLIES 36

Fuhadshaikh
Rising Star I

After Android 14 update, the game automatically exits and crashes

The teams are looking into the issues you are having and I am sending them as you all write them.

Fuhadshaikh
Rising Star I

Asus is so busy in new customers, that's why it is not interested in old customers

MT0
Rising Star II

Ohh snap also on Rog phone 6 ????this is getting out of hand  and I know some people will say their phone still run perfect after the update but the question is what kind of game you are playing. Is  it super demanding   game like genshin impact or just ML . 

Screenshot_20240304-232134260.jpg

JimiK
Rising Star II

I believe that problems with performance are best seen in games that require high performance because I received this message from the customer service of Asus in my home country (Finland), here is the message:

"Hi, I just received some additional information from a higher level. The RD analysis of the log found that the GPU scores are about half of what is expected for normal gaming performance. This may be due to the screen recorder being enabled, as RD can reproduce the same issue after the screen recorder is enabled.

Do you have screen recording enabled, if so could you try turning it off or vice versa. That way we would find out if the problem is caused by screen recording."

According to that, the performance is half of normal. I play Call of duty Mobile and other games of the same style and the games are now laggy and have a delay and the FPS drops drastically, especially if I play in matches where there are many other real players.

I put 2 log tool files on the Asus again today, in one of which I used the screen recorder while playing and in the other I didn't use the screen recorder because the problem is constant even though I don't use the screen recorder.

I also have a lot of other problems with the phone, such as sound quality fluctuations, AeroactiveCooler 7 sometimes doesn't respond when I change the cooling power, the phone's back cover and cooler lighting sometimes doesn't respond when I change it, the left airtrigger sometimes doesn't respond and feels "stiff" anyway, and the touch sensitivity of the screen feels lowered.