cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT BUY ASUS ROG PHONES!!!!!

JimiK
Rising Star II

DO NOT BUY ASUS ROG PHONES!!!!!

After the updates, these are unusable for gaming and Asus does not fix the problems they cause.

36 REPLIES 36

Safeer3000
Rising Star I

That answer is enough for me and to everyone here to prove that you are a liar

Wow, this is my first time posting on this forum and I'm already being called a liar. Look, I don't lie, and if you don't want to believe me, that's on you. I could show you photos proving I've been using a Red Magic device for three years(Redmagic 6 pro ) or showing that I use a Rog 7U, but honestly, I'd rather not waste my time on people like you.

Don't worry about people I have had problems with everything rog phone I had rog phone 2 I had the motherboard replaced 2 times under warranty ROG PHONE 3 motherboard replaced 2 under warranty ROG PHONE 6 battery puff up and cracked all the back you could see it was pushing up all one said they replaced everything and now it's back getting fixed because it won't not turn on and the battery is puff up again and that's a limited edition Diablo it hasn't even been 1 year. And Asus make you pay for the back of the phone too and I did actually take it to 3 different repair shop and they all said it was the battery. But even phone you but has problems no matter what company you get it from I used get Sony all the time until they stop selling them in Australia but when the screen cracked or even a little they would stop working then I when to razor phone my first phone had problems and I sent it back and got a refund the second razor phone 2 was good but I sold it then I got one last year it still works well it comes down to whatever you like the most i would keep buy Asus over Samsung or Apple any day 

Sussx
Star III

I believe this to be true I have a ROG PHONE 3 and it doesn't work anymore in Australia no volte and the 5g sa is a joke but my Razer phone 2 actually make phone calls and everything 

UNO_CODM
Star III

asus don't care bro...just buy a new one