This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT BUY ANY PHONES FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

JimiK
Rising Star I

If you're considering buying a phone from Asus, don't really buy it and I recommend telling others that you shouldn't buy phones from this company. The money just goes to waste and you don't get anything in return for your money. Almost 4 months passed when Asus gave our Rog 7 phones the Android 14 system, which ruined them. After that, these are no different from low end phones in any way and even some low end phones have a better gaming experience than these. Asus has given us several "corrective" updates, but the problems are not fixed, they get worse, and there have been more problems as well. They don't even respond to our numerous requests for help, they just ignore them. The problems would be fixed if they gave us a downgrade to the Android 13 system, but they refuse to give it. If you want a phone with power and a good gaming experience, I recommend going around this $hit company from afar.

19 REPLIES 19

Disappointed_us
Rising Star I

Don't spam here, they won't care because this post only show in this forum. Go spam in their IG , Facebook and make your friend share your post 

Sam1991
Rising Star II

@Titan_ASUS @Mattias_ASUS . Are you seeing this ? Suffering from android 14 !!!!! Give us an option to revert back to android 13.

Sam1991
Rising Star II

@JimiK we should do sth else, so others will come to know about this matter. Any ideas?

We should get more people involved in spreading the word about these issues. It would help if we could even get 1 or 2 big mobile game streamers to join us, which would help us gain visibility. It's strange that Asus responds to other discussions on this page but not ours. Many of us have asked if these Rog 7 phones will even be repaired, but they don't even answer that. I have a strong feeling that the Rog Phone 7 will meet the same fate as the Rog Phone 5 whose problems were never fixed.