This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT BUY ANY PHONES FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

JimiK
Rising Star II

If you're considering buying a phone from Asus, don't really buy it and I recommend telling others that you shouldn't buy phones from this company. The money just goes to waste and you don't get anything in return for your money. Almost 4 months passed when Asus gave our Rog 7 phones the Android 14 system, which ruined them. After that, these are no different from low end phones in any way and even some low end phones have a better gaming experience than these. Asus has given us several "corrective" updates, but the problems are not fixed, they get worse, and there have been more problems as well. They don't even respond to our numerous requests for help, they just ignore them. The problems would be fixed if they gave us a downgrade to the Android 13 system, but they refuse to give it. If you want a phone with power and a good gaming experience, I recommend going around this $hit company from afar.

19 REPLIES 19

Sam1991
Rising Star II

Dammmmnnnn, I just did a little bit of digging to revert back on android 13 on XDA Forum and I found this. There is a chance that we could downgrade. Here is the link , I might do it.

https://xdaforums.com/t/how-to-downgrade-firmware-to-stock-rog-phone-7-7-ultimate.4660123/

JimiK
Rising Star II

If you try it, let me know if it worked. I will call Asus' Finnish customer service on Tuesday when the holidays are over and try to get the downgrade file through that. I called there on Thursday and they told me to contact them again on Tuesday.

Sam1991
Rising Star II

I really need to make sure before doing this. You might have read on the topic that there is a 50 percent chance that you may brick your phone 🤦 So I might wait a little bit longer to see if Asus does anything differently or not. If I do it I'll definitely keep you posted brother. If you call them and if they provided you any files with instructions please let me know.

JimiK
Rising Star II

If I get a downgrade file from them in my email so that I can manually downgrade the system, I will definitely give it to you as well.

Sam1991
Rising Star II

I really appreciate it mate.