This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bypass charging issue with Aero Active Cooler 7

R4ZE
Star II

Im using rog 7 ultimate with the latest update WW-33.0820.0810.208. Bypass Charging without the cooler seems to work properly however, when aero active cooler is connected that's when the bypass charging seems not to work anymore, the battery percentage slowly decreases. I already tried playing with different settings like using different cooler settings from frozen, frosty and cool combine with dynamic and ultra durable and also lowest settings in game but to no avail. Hopefully this problems gets fix asap as I see in the forum there are others having the same problem 

20 REPLIES 20

R4ZE
Star II

Finally it was fixed 

No, it didn't improve, as I explained in my last post, they reduced its performance, if it works in frozen mode, it still eats from the battery, they prevented it from switching to frozen mode, they just covered it

mine seems working. I just need to switch from xmode to dynamic then i can revert back to xmode if i wanted to using frozen mode but still i'll keep it under observation 

Frozen mode is at the very end. Manually open it yourself and try to play you will see the battery is dead

Everything seems working, however there are instances when i open up a game ,the bypass with frozen mode doesn't immediately take effect so what works for me is , when im in game I set the fan to frozen and set the xmode to dynamic then revert back to xmode or which profile u like. I tested it a few times and it works for me. I played mobile legends and undawn set to highest settings @165 hz xmode  frozen so the device will be power hunger. Tested them quite a few times for more than 30mins and no battery decrease at all. 

Kindly check your firmware if you have the latest one and also i updated my game genie from their website. Happy gaming