This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain so fast

MrNobody001
Star III

After update firmware to this version, my ROG phone 7 battery drain so fast and the phone really overheat... Please fix it 😠😠

11 REPLIES 11

Hello @MrNobody001 
It is normal for a phone to drain some extra battery after an update as most of the apps and internal processes do need to be re-optimized.

until now it's still the same, drain to fast.. 😟🙄🙄

It's been a week now and the battery is dropping at the speed of 12% per 30 min on super average usage. 

I think ROG 7 takes around 3 months to re-optimize internal processes and after that new update will drop to continue the cycle right?

Then you will say to update the firmware.

My side port has became useless too few months ago. A flagship phone having such hardware and software is straight forward shame. Just don't launch anymore ROG phones. Asus ROG just wait a few years and you're done for. No one is gonna buy your sh-it phone even if you give it for free.

Agreed with your Opinion but it's too much try Nubia Red Magic Phone series instead. ROG Phone series is almost identical to Iphone like ROG Phone 8 even jerryrig everything durability test failed since ROG Phone 5-6 7 survive but bent a little this year 8 is ... I hope you create better version your motto says In search incredible where is it now? 

rog has lost its identity as a gaming phone, rog 8 and zenfone 11 have the same design, only a few changes to the rog to give it a gaming feel, plus the software update is very poor. maybe in the future, I will move to nubia red magic phone, red magic is more consistent in terms of gaming smartphones, on the design, software they are more good.