This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG phone 7 Ultimate MMS not working

CaxXxmoo
Star I

I just purchased my ROG 7 Ultimate and switched from my old OnePlus phone. The ROG 7 has been problematic with networking particularly MMS which haven't been working ever. I've been looking for a solution for this problem and tried every trick sofar with no avail.

The MMS settings seem fine and identical to the OnePlus phone and when I put the SIM back in the old phone MMS work just fine.

Has this problem been reported? Or is it only my device? How can I contact ASUS technical support from Australia I purchased the phone directly from ASUS ROG store on AliExpress and I don't think they'll do much. 

15 REPLIES 15

Rarnz
Star I

Recently purchased a ROG 7 and had the exact same issue with MMS not working. Previously had a ROG 2 with an Aldi SIM which worked fine but same SIM in the ROG 7 had MMS issues. I found the attached solution on another thread and it worked for me so thought I'd share. Basically you need to change the APN type to default,dun,supl,mms  in the Telstra MMS settings. All credit to @thefightback for this solution.