This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG phone 7 Ultimate MMS not working

CaxXxmoo
Star I

I just purchased my ROG 7 Ultimate and switched from my old OnePlus phone. The ROG 7 has been problematic with networking particularly MMS which haven't been working ever. I've been looking for a solution for this problem and tried every trick sofar with no avail.

The MMS settings seem fine and identical to the OnePlus phone and when I put the SIM back in the old phone MMS work just fine.

Has this problem been reported? Or is it only my device? How can I contact ASUS technical support from Australia I purchased the phone directly from ASUS ROG store on AliExpress and I don't think they'll do much. 

15 REPLIES 15

Hi @Mansi_ASUS 

I have followed your instructions but it doesn't seem to help. I have also captured a video and log file.

Logfile extension is not acceptable for uploading. Use the link below to download please.

ASUS_AI2205_D-33.0820.0810.121-WW-351763540204292-230620143620-5.tar.gz  

rosejlever
Star I

If you are experiencing issues with MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) on your ASUS ROG Phone 7 Ultimate, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Check your network connection: Ensure that you have a stable and active cellular data or Wi-Fi connection. MMS requires a data connection to send and receive multimedia messages.

2. Verify APN settings: Check if the Access Point Name (APN) settings on your device are correctly configured. To do this, go to "Settings" > "Network & Internet" > "Mobile Network" > "Advanced" > "Access Point Names." Make sure that the APN settings match those provided by your mobile service provider. If necessary, contact your carrier for the correct APN settings.

I am not able to verify or change APN settings on my ROG 7.  It says this: "Aldimobile has no known provisioning website".

Aldi is a store that offers exclusive deals for the networks of a telecom company, in each country they have an agreement with a network provider to sell and acquire customers at a discounted price under their brand name but they have nothing to do with the networks, if you call the toll free number of aldi mobile it is actually the toll free number of the main telecom company, ask them how to set up your sms/mms correctly.